Tel'Aran'Rhiod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Pending

Go down

Title Pending Empty Title Pending

Post  Admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 pm

A number of people have become adventurers over time.

There have been warriors. . .
Title Pending 4290885861_34a7c48cef_o
Name: Keira Lelain
Type: Child Fighter
Toughness:High
Willpower:Low
Speed:Normal
Awareness:Low
AbilitiesSmall Size
Strong Hands
Keira is a bit of a hothead, tending to want to charge into danger no matter the cost. She usually can take it, considering her body's physical training. However, despite how much she may have trained herself to resist pain, resisting pleasure is a weak point of hers. Having not encountered it much in her young life, Keira is adorably susceptible to such attacks.

There have been rogues. . .

Title Pending 4290897521_52218376b7_o
Name: Lori Malis
Type: Thief
Toughness:Normal
Willpower:Normal
Speed:High
AwarenessHigh
AbilitiesLock picking
Stealing

Lori is a tough street girl. She's come up in the world through practice of her profession, though she's gone through some hard times to reach the lucrative place she has landed herself in today. She's been through jail and knows her way around the dark world. Her life has no room for weaklings, as those quickly leave the nightworld to the cemetery, if they are lucky. Those who aren't typically end up as slaves to those who have the means to control them.

There have been wizards. . .

Title Pending 4290895545_3a36ec58f8_b
Name: Loralanthalasa
Type: Holy Mage
Toughness:Low
Willpower:High
Speed:Normal
AwarenessNormal
AbilitiesDeft Fingers
Magic

Lorana has been trained from the time she was old enough to speak in the ways of divine magic. She was trained, body and mind, to become a conduit for the goddess' will. She is completely unshakable when it comes to being unreactive, to both pain and pleasure, though she will quickly succumb to the former if it is dealt to heavily to her. All people have a breaking point, after all.

Which should be the one best suited towards adventures unknown?

Admin
Admin

https://telaranrhiod.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Title Pending Empty Re: Title Pending

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 am

Lori Malis, rogue and adventurer, pushed her way into the small country town with a bored expression on her face. She had not had any excitement in a week. Her fingers were itching to pick a lock, her hands eager to put her dagger in the back of an enemy. This place was not likely to have anything good, but even rescuing a lost puppy from the dangerous forest would curb the lust for now. She began to advance towards the center of town, her eyes immediately locking onto the tavern once she got there. Taverns always were rich with adventure, even in small towns like this. With a small purr, she began to walk towards it in a roguish way, that was fluid and seemed to make her glide. More like an eagle or a raven, rather than with the grace of a swan, however.

She pushed open the door, and shuffled over to a table, sitting down beside it and letting her eyes wander around the place in search for a person in need of assistance. Well, usually one of them would come to her, knowing her by her armor and weapons that she was ready to go at a moments notice. She listened to the conversations of the tavern, and picked them apart in her head, as any good adventurer was ready to do. Fear and superstition came out under the influence of alcohol, and people talked about things that they normally would not.

"My daughter. . ." came the sobbing voice of a woman. Women were rare in raunchy places like this unless they were employees of the establishment, but this one was a forty-something and well into her own drink. "My poor daughter. . ." With a swig of alcohol, she coughed, obviously unused to the beverage as she continued. "Robbed from me by bandits. . . Who knows what they're doing to her?" She said in a more quiet voice, her alcohol slopping from her cup as she shook with terror at whatever image she managed to conjure up in her mind.

"Did you hear? They got another one of them last night. The werewolves, I mean. They jumped out of nowhere and captured another girl. The poor thing's probably already been eaten, or turned into one of those monsters." One of the men said to another, sharing a table over drinks. "Yeah, I heard. Live in the caves, don't they? I don't think there's anything human left to a one of them." The other said bitterly, shaking his head back and forth.

The innkeeper himself seemed to notice her, and advanced upon her, taking the seat across from her and giving her a small smile. He was vastly overweight which lead to her immediate trust--she never trusted thin innkeepers. "Here. Free drink on me. Adventurer, right?" He set a drink infront of her, and she immediately took it, downing the beverage and giving a soft purr of content. It was hard stuff. "Yeah." She said afterward. "What'cha need?"

"Well, not too long ago, some strange beast came to my inn and took something of sentimental value from me. A wedding ring. Apparently the monster thought it was magical, but I can't imagine why. I'm positive the thing took it to the catacombs beneath the church." He paused and clarified. "The church has been abandoned for a long time, after the monsters took it over They have any number of things that would please an adventurer of your type amassed there. I'm sure you could find suitable payment in it in order to return me my wedding band."

She has to consider carefully. Rescue a woman from bandits, possibly slay another recently turned werewolf, or retrieve a wedding ring.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 am

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that I am the right person for this job." She said with a regretful nod towards the innkeeper, who only nodded. After all, he couldn't ask someone to go into certain danger for his own behalf without a promise of reward. She stood up from the table and set down a coin for the drink for his trouble. She walked across the room the the bereaved mother, slowly sitting down beside her and resting a hand upon her shoulder.

"I heard you say your daughter was kidnapped. Can you give more details on the bandits?" She asked, her eyes resting sympathetically on the woman. She looked up hopefully towards the woman and nodded emphatically. "Yes! Yes, they live ou' tha wes', in a rag-tag camp. Can'h miss it! Please save my daughter, you can have whatever you want of mine if you just bring her away from that evil place. . ." She shook her head rapidly, to clear the drink from it, but she sounded sincere with the promise. The rogue stood up and smiled, nodding her head. "I'll bring her back as soon as I can."

With that she turned and left the tavern. Happy to be on adventure yet again, she turned her eyes to the west and murmured; "I'll need supplies, and it's pretty late in the day. If I leave now, who knows what I'll run into in the wilderness at night."

Do I go now, get some supplies first, or wait until tomorrow, getting supplies while I wait for the day to pass?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 am

Confident in her abilities, she ignores the pressing demand of sleep and supplies, completely assured that she will be able to complete the mission before morning. -10 HP, Will I press forward with what I have; My claws, my armor, a days worth of rations, a health potion, a sleeping pad, a set of lockpicks, about three hundred gold, and my normal clothes, beneath my armor.

I set out West for the bandit camp, and have left the town into the thicket of woods beyond. The Sun has already fallen low over the sky, casting it with oranges and purples. The clouds are a pretty pink. Luckily, her time as a rogue has blessed her with limited nightvision, so she is able to see well enough in the waning hours of the day. Advancing into the woods, she must push through thick underbrush, sharp thorns cutting into her clothes and her skin, making her bleed. -5 hp

As the scent of blood emerges in the air, Lori becomes aware of predators just beyond her eyesight, trying to find where the blood is coming from. She wonders if it would be wise to challenge them directly, to try and sneak past them, or to hide until her cuts can be taken care of. She has no idea what could be waiting for her out there, in a place where a strange beast stealing wedding rings is apparently not too far out of the norm.

Fight, sneak, or hide? she asks herself as she looks around.

-----
Lori Malis:
Health: 135
Willpower: 140
Injuries: None significant
Pack: Sleep pad, health potion, 300 gold, lockpicks, food for one day.
Notes: Predators trying to find her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 am

She slowly crouched down to near all-fours, beginning to prowl. Her body seemed to blend into the night as she crept forward, aiming for the general direction of west and using the falling shadows to keep a cloak over her. She would do much better at night, but night also had it's own difficulties. She was soundless across the ground, avoiding every blade of crinkling grass and every dried up leaf. She stepped on no twigs. It was as if she were floating above the ground rather than walking across it. She used her fingertips in order to carry the weight off of her feet, so that she could step lightly across all four limbs, transferring the weight away from each limb as it came down.

About an hour later, her instincts told her that she was leaving the predators behind for the most part, leaving only a few stragglers who were good enough to track her only by scent and not by tracks. She slowly closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath and holding it as she continued to creep onwards. She slowly let out that breath in a sigh as she felt her gut relax, meaning that she was past the danger. She stood up, and stretched quietly. She began to pat down her hips, clearing any earthy debris that might have gotten caught on her, when something flashed in the corner of her eye. She barely had time to duck as a set of talons raked across her left shoulder. hp-5

When she rolled to her feet, she spun to face the one that she must have missed, and was shocked to see a feral, but very naked woman standing before her. Her first impression is that she is beautiful. -10 will Upon closer inspection, she noted that the woman was part animal in some way, her head tipped with foxy ears and an equally foxy tail protruding from just above the crevice of her behind. Her claws were currently leaking with Lori's blood, and she licked her lips lustfully, but she did not look particularly emaciated. Who knows what her true intentions are? She did attack, and that gives a good enough reason for retaliation, but she could be more powerful than she looks.

Do I fight, run, try to discern her motive, attempt to seduce her, or fight and then have my way.

-----
Lori Malis
Health: 130
Willpower: 130
Injuries: Light shoulder wound

Enemy Information:

Fox Demon:
Toughness: Normal
WillPower: Low
Quickness: Very High
Awareness: High

Title Pending 4440216019_808a2f2331_o

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

Lori stared on in apprehension. The woman looked pretty tough and really quick. It would take a lot of effort and quick thinking in order to beat the feral girl. She stared on, trying to find some sort of weakness to exploit. There was her nakedness, of course. Nothing to protect her from her assault. It left her vulnerable areas wide open, too. She cast her eyes left and right, reaching down to pick up a stick that looked flexible enough that it wouldn't break too easily.

The time it took to bend over spurred her opponent forward, as she lunged forward to attack again. Having predicted this, Lori spun around while lashing out with her stick, swatting the girl on her bottom with all the force in her battle-trained arm. It struck the girl across the bottom, leaving an immediate red welt and causing her to jump into the air two feet, and release a surprised squeal. She turned to stare at Lori with widened eyes, as if she were truly shocked by the rogues actions.

While she was busy staring, the rogue reached out and attacked again, this time the loud crack sounding from across the front of her thighs, leaving two more red welts, one on each. The girl squealed out again and leapt back. Lori notices, staring at her body, that her scarred skin is used to taking damage. But, the rogue feels she is unused to such attacks, and she feels that she has picked the right way to deal with this problem.

The foxy girl is noticeably shaken by the attacks, and when she lunges forward, she is much slower than when she had started. Lori parries her attack with her armor-shielded arm, and uses that as an opening to swipe the stick inbetween the fox-girl's legs, hitting her square on her exposed vulva. The Fox's eyes bug, and she drops to her knees, clutching herself with a delayed shriek of pain. She remains there for a few seconds, before digging her claws into the ground and launching as if to tackle Lori. Lori lashes out with the back of her hand, catching the girl across the face, but not before her claws are sunk into Lori's side.

The resulting slap rips out thin slices along her sides -15 hp, but sends the girl to her knees again. She stares down at the ground, then. She seemed to be thinking. Lori circles around her as she does so, and delivers a kick into her back, knocking her onto her face. The Fox gives a whine, but before she can scramble up, a quick series of lashes is delivered across her backside, causing her to cry out in pain. She turns around, seeming to be enfrenzied as she began to lash out wildly for Lori's form, who slipped back from the berserking attacks, and lashed out with the stick whenever there was a break in the claws. Welt after welt formed across the Fox girl's chest, until with a scream of rage, she threw herself at Lori.

Surprised by this attack, she is knocked back against a tree -5 hp, but the force of it knocks the fox girl back a step or two. Even winded, Lori does not give up her assault, and lashes once more between the stunned fox girl's legs, leaving another red welt. As she brings it back for another, she pauses as she notices a wail coming from the girl's lips, before she collapsed to her knees, clutching herself as a liquid escaped from around her hands.

With surprise Lori realizes that she has managed to whip the girl to orgasm. She feels a sense of satisfaction from this. Will +5

The girl does not stand up after this, simply shuddering and twitching as she clutched her crotch, bending over until her head was resting on the ground. Tears of shame seemed to be running down the girl's cheeks.

What should I do with her? Continue hitting her with the stick? Give an execution? Force her to please me? Force her to feel pleasure? Let her go untouched, hoping she will appreciate the gesture?

Lori Malis
Health: 110
Willpower: 135
Injuries: Light shoulder wound

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 am

Tossing the stick away, Lori let out a soft little sigh, stepping towards the downed creature, and slowly settling down behind her. The girl was still clutching herself and in no state to resist her in any way. She felt a slow smile coming to her lips as she leaned in from behind, dropping to hands and knees. She leaned up between the girl's legs and offered a small lick to her vulva. The foxy girl gasped and rocked forward, before mewling and turning to look at her with somewhat widened, fearful eyes. She knew she was in no shape for a fight.

Lori leaned in again and let her tongue brush along the girl's welted folds, teasing and soothing her with the moistened tongue. She tasted the arousal and the orgasm that she had put the girl through earlier, lapping up the juices with careful precision. With a small smile, she let her fingertips graze along her backside, gently teasing along the red marks that laced her thighs. The foxy girl mewled with pleasure, her hips rocking upwards and pressing back against the tongue each time she teased along it.

Carefully, Lori used her thumbs to force her labia to bloom out, and she slowly traced her tongue along the pink folds, licking along them with a slow, purposeful pace. The fox made no attempt to hide her arousal, her hands dropping to the ground and beginning to claw into it as she felt the tongue grazing along her. Her tail seemed to stand straight up, and her ears pointed forward, locked into place due to her shock at the sudden gentleness her would-be-victim-turned-victor showed her.

Her arousal made itself known swiftly, the clear fluid dripping down along her thighs with alacrity. Lori abandoned her slit in order to gather the juices up on her tongue, drinking it down while soothing more of her welted skin. She avoided using her teeth, relying on only her lips and tongue to deliver pleasure, as the girl was likely very sore at the moment. The fox seemed to be appreciating it, her back arching and her tail lightly swishing with quick whiplike movements.

The fox gave up all reservations then, lifting one hand off of the ground to grope at her own chest while the other slid down between her legs, and began to tease at her clitoris. She seemed to have no problem holding herself up without her hands, and rocked her hips up and down against both the tongue and her fingers as she faintly gasped in pleasure. "Ahh... ahh. . !" The girl cried out, her wordless cries of pleasure more than enough to encourage Lori onwards.

Soon enough her lapping was no longer enough, as she came to notice while licking across the entrance to her womanhood. The girl's arousal was dousing her features with liquid, dripping down her chin to the ground beneath her. She wondered at this, and pondered just what the girl had been planning on doing once she had been defeated. It seemed less and less likely she would have been food and more likely that she would have been a toy to play with.

With this she grinned, and licked with more fervor, suckling the labia into her lips at times in order to tease it more intensely with her tongue. It was not long at all before the mewling fox was crying out in a much more pleasurable orgasm. Lori jerked her head back as a gush of liquid left the girl, though some of it still managed to get on her face. She lift her hand and brushed at her brow, but only managed to smear it. It made little difference. She would clean up later.

She was not done with the fox, however. She stood up on her knees, and leaned over the girl, pressing a hand to the middle of her back and forcing her to gently bend over. Her fingertips lightly slid down between her legs, and pressed themselves inside of her. The fox girl jerked and gasped, still too sensitive to continue so soon. Lori pressed on anyways, and began to push her fingers back and forth within the girl's womanhood.

The two fingers twist around as the plunged inward, finding no resistance at all from the soaked passage. She smiled to herself as she leaned down, letting her tongue brush along the length of her spine as she rocked her fingers back and forth within her. The teasing touch of the tongue seemed to drive the girl wild when compounded with the thrust of her fingers. She gasped and panted against the ground, emitting soft cries when she began to lightly nip at the skin on her back with carefully placed bites.

Not even a minute had passed and already the girl was arching her back with a loud cry. Her hand was immediately soaked from the discharge resulting from this second orgasm. She was tempted to go on for a third, but she stopped, and gently plucked her fingers from the girl's sex and settled down on her knees. She watched as the fox tried to catch her breath, but it would likely take a few minutes.

She waited, and when the girl was done, she crawled over to Lori and leaned up, licking her on the cheek once or twice before nuzzling her head up under the chin. She seemed to realize that they wouldn't be speaking the same language, and so said nothing, merely mewling at her, and pushing her head up against the other's arm. Lori smiled in amusement, lifting her hand and lightly running it along the top of the fox's head, who purred with a deep resonance. She laid herself against the rogue's form, and closed her eyes, her chest reverberating with her purr.

She regretted it, but she couldn't remain all night. She stood up, and the fox girl stood up right after. With an odd feeling, she began to walk, knowing the girl would follow her, and was right. She eyed her for a moment, but thought;

Should I let her accompany me? She could be dangerous, still.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down